There is no better time than right now to start being conscious of your thoughts. We are sending you LoveLifting thoughts of health and well-being. Think Well! We are LoveLifting you!
- Show yourself some love and become your own best friend. Begin to nurture and love yourself the same way you nurture and love family and friends.
- Make a list of all the things that bring you joy. Work on doing one of these activities each day.
- What do you love about yourself? What are you great at? Recognize the things about you that are special and start telling yourself positive things about yourself. You can even use statements of gratitude when you do this. For example, “I love myself and am grateful for ……….”
- Reflect on the relationships you have with others. Are there certain people you know that when you are with them the interactions are so wonderful that you walk away feeling great? If so, spend more time with those people. Also begin to minimize contact with people that make you feel stressed or drained whenever possible.
- Start to pay attention to how you feel. Is your
body tense or relaxed? When we are unhappy our bodies tend to reflect that with
physical tension, pain etc. If you are feeling stress, try a breathing exercise
to help you relax and center yourself.
- Take a slow deep breath in through your nose lasting close to 5 seconds.
- Hold this breathe for a few seconds.
- Exhale slowly through your mouth lasting close to 7 seconds.
- Repeat 5- 10 times.